Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Pilot- About Me and Filmmaking

Hi, my name is Isaiah, thus this blog is called Isaiah's Blog. I come from Maryland. My interest in film revolves mostly around the watching aspect, but because I enjoy being an audience, I assume producing film could be just as interesting. I am most intrigued by storytelling and scriptwriting because it seems to be one of the more creative and least technical aspects of filmmaking. I am also interested in cinematography. I think these CAP filmmaking blogs could be used to brainstorm and get feedback on script ideas, as well as sharing interesting and appropriate work from outside of school. They could also be used to chronicle progress in each group's change project, the upshot of this would be that struggling groups could get advice from peers.


 
Photo Credit: Qisur

No comments:

Post a Comment